Why is the Booster Club important?
As you know, national and state deficits as well as local school district budget cuts continue to increase the financial strain on our schools and limit extra opportunities for our children. The Utsalady Booster Club is dedicated to providing the time and resources necessary for every child at Utsalady Elementary School (UES) to participate in field trips, assemblies, after-school events and much more. We know our community cares and we are inviting you to partner with us to help raise the necessary funds to support an exceptional school experience for all UES children.
How can you help?
- We need volunteers. If you haven’t already completed a volunteer form, please do so we can fill all of the open positions. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a volunteer email group and we can let you know when there is a specific need at an event.
- We encourage you to join our Booster Club. This way you will receive emails updating you on upcoming events, programs, and any other Utsalady Elementary needs. Ad added benefit of joining the Booster Club is that you are invited to attend family events for free.
- Stay connected with us through the Utsalady Booster Club Facebook group. You do not need to be a member of the Booster Club to join our closed group. This is a really fun tool that we use to post updates and event reminders.
- Attend a Utsalady Booster Club board meeting. Everyone is welcome and we’d love your input! We meet at the school at 1pm on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
- This is an auction year for Utsalady Elementary! Mark your calendar for Saturday, April 21st and plan to join us for a great night supporting our kids. This is our main fundraiser and we urge you to please find a way you can make a commitment to help.
We are looking forward to another great year!!